Rabu, 8 Jun 2011

In Love with MissMyPinky

"I love you not only for who you are,
but for who I am when I am with you!"


"Being in love is what makes working all week bearable.
It makes cruising with your windows rolled down feel like you're riding in a convertible.
It makes you dance to the rhythm of the music and makes Friday night really feel like
THE WEEKEND."


"I'll give you the moon at night..
I'll give you star that lights your eyes..
I'll give you the sun that made just one more dawn..
So another day may come..
I'll give you my heart and soul..
I'll be there to catch you when you fall..
When you ask me what I give to you...
Girl I'll give it all"


"It's in the way that you move me and the way that you tease me,
the way I want you tonight.
It's in the way that you hold me and the way that you know me,
and when I can't find the right words to say ...
you feel it in the way."


"Whenever you see love coming,
welcome it with open arms and let it enter into you.
People will ask, 'Are you in love?'
You will say,
No, love is in me.'"


"Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky.
So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars,
it is all your fault.
You made me miss you too much!"


"One night, the moon said to me,
'If he makes you cry,
why don't you leave him?'
I looked at the moon and said,
'Moon, would you ever leave your sky?"

"I want to stare into your eyes and never look away;
I want you to hold me in your arms and tell me it's okay;
I want to kiss with a passion that only we can share,
and when it all falls down...
I want you to be there."


"Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy.
It is often filled with anger and tears.
It is when you want to be together despite it all.
That is when you are truly in love."


"When I saw you
I was afraid to meet you,
When I met you
I was afraid to know you,
When I knew you
I was afraid to love you,
Now I love you and
I'm afraid to lose you!"


0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Template by:

Free Blog Templates